Great Social Media Post Ideas for Accountants
Share This Post
As an accountant, social media may not be the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about promoting your services or engaging with clients. However, social media platforms can be valuable tools for building your brand, sharing industry insights, and connecting with potential clients. In this blog post, we will explore some great social media post ideas for accountants that can help you establish a strong online presence and stand out from the competition.
Don’t be surprised if, as the owner of an accounting company, you find yourself doing marketing on the side. You will often have to go beyond financial reports, budget forecasts, and tax cuts to learn how to prospect, generate leads, and promote your accounting and tax services on social media.
We made a list of 24 ideas for putting on social media to take the sting out of it.
Some Ideas for Social Media Posts for Your Accounting Firm Content
Content marketing works best when your social media posts include news and information about topics that are important to your target audience. Consider what your customers and potential customers want to know. accounting and taxes on social media
1. Tax Law Updates
2. Tips, tricks, and guides for QuickBooks
3. News about accounting and keeping books
4. Questions Most Often Asked
5. Blog Posts
6. Tax Due Date Reminders and Pertinent Info
7. Graphics about tax and accounting
8. Downloads, E-Books, and White Papers
No need to write anything yourself! Clients of the Build Your Firm website have full access to a curated Content Library full of accounting and tax pieces that can be shared on social media.
You can also take the help of our ProcessWurk Automation Software for
Social Media Recommendation Testimonials
Instead of “taking your word” that your accounting services are the best, let your prospects hear from real customers why they should choose you.
In the same way that reviews on Google and Yelp can sway potential clients who are looking for a bookkeeper in your area, social media can get them to call you instead of the other guy.
9. Share feedback from satisfied customers
10. Tell a success story or case study (get permission from the client)
Just for Fun
Use the light, casual style of your social media accounts to talk to clients and build relationships with them. Relax!
11. Share funny accounting or tax jokes
12. Ask a question. People love to take polls and give their opinions on things that matter to them.
13. Repost a funny comic or video about accounting or taxes
14. Share inspiring quotes from people in your field
15. Post a cool fact or figure
Information and Announcements from the Office
People talk to, care about, and trust other people. That’s why it’s important to use social media to put a face on your accounting company. Put a face to your company’s name and show off the real people who work there.
social media party at the office
16. Share Office News, such as new office hours, neighborhood news, etc.
17. Talk about your company’s culture. This is the stuff that shows who you are and what goes on behind the scenes.
18. Put up pictures! People love to see the people who work for your business. Share pictures from office events, pictures from around the office, etc.
19. Birthdays, new babies, raises, etc.
20. Tell people about a new hire
21. Your company’s successes: your fans want to know about them!
social media referral program
22. Initiate a Referral Program – give your clients a reward for referring you
23. Discounts and Promotions
24. Giveaways – such as a free consultation
Clearly, there’s a ton of work and complexity involved in social media marketing for accounting firms.
Social media marketing is crucial for accountants to connect with clients and grow their businesses. By keeping content relevant and timely, accountants can build trust and credibility, and stand out from competitors.
Therefore, supercharge your marketing efforts with ProcessWurks! Easily track and manage leads from multiple sources. Optimize your sales process for efficient follow-ups, meetings, and conversions. Choose from our flexible pricing options, and enjoy a 30-day trial, free onboarding, and migration support.
So, Don’t miss out! Visit our website and revolutionize your marketing today!
Click Here to Learn More
- Content Marketing For Accounting Firms
- How can Accountants do Search Engine Optimization for their practice?
- How To Automate Accounting Processes
- Inbound Marketing Guide For Accountants
- How To Pricing Accounting Services For Small Business Taxes
- Social Media Marketing Tips for Accounting Firms
- From Clicks to Conversions: Your Complete Guide to Planning a Winning Facebook Campaign
- Secure Your Data with ProcessWurks SSL Encryption